Swift Black Substratum Theme is an Personalization App for android
Download latest version of Swift Black Substratum Theme +Oreo & Samsung theme Apk [Full] v22.4 for Android from apkonehack with direct link
Swift Black Substratum Theme Apk Description
Min: Varies with device
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
Swift Black Substratum Theme makes more than 200 apps black and supports:
• Android 8 / Oreo
• OnePlus ( supports OnePlus 3, 3T & 5 )
• Samsung (supports S9, S8, Note 8 & S7)
+ option to select your favourite accent on Oreo and Nougat OMS!
Supported apps list: https://goo.gl/tfiFQH
Instructions and important information:
1: Make sure your system supports the use of a Substratum theme. See the supported list above.
2: Download the Substratum theme engine app and the theme. When you open up the Substratum app you’ll find the theme inside.
If you use Andromeda or Samsung you will need an extra, paid, add-on which you’ll be notified about the first time you open the Substratum app.
3: Open the theme inside the Substratum app and select your Android version in the menu at the top. Also select the apps you want to theme and hit install.
4: Wait until all overlays are installed and then reboot.
If you are using Samsung Oreo, you need to enable all overlays in the “Manager” inside the Substratum app after rebooting.
More in-depth instructions can be found here: https://goo.gl/z9fLm1
UPDATING: Update the theme from Play Store. After updating, make a clean install of overlays: Uninstall all overlays from the overlay ‘Manager’, which you find in the left nav drawer inside Substratum. When this is done, install the new overlays followed by a reboot. When you are about to update your firmware, make sure you uninstall all overlays prior updating.
PROBLEM SOLVING: If an app stops working, you need to reinstall the overlay for that app and reboot. This is required as an overlay needs to be applied on top of an app. For exemple, when you update an app from Play Store, the overlay won’t be on top anymore. When you reinstall the overlay, and reboot, you will make sure it is again. This is how overlays works.
The absolute best way to keep the theme working over time: Every time you update an app to a new version from Play Store, there’s a risk that it don’t match the version we based the theme overlay on. The best way to keep all overlays working over time is to disable automatic updates in Play Store, and update your apps when we update the theme. We update every 4-5 days, so you won’t have to wait long to update everything.
ROOT is not needed for Samsung, Andromeda (Pixel & Nexus) or OMS systems. Other systems needs root.
NEED HELP? If you need help please contact us on Telegram or by email and we will help you personally based on what system you are using. PLEASE do not report bugs in the review system as it’s much easier for us to help you by chat or email.
IF THE THEME DOESN’T WORK FOR YOU: We offer a refund to everyone who downloaded the theme but cannot use it, just email us your order number.
20.9 – Reboot after applying, and If you use rootless Oreo and March security patch or higher you need to follow the instructions in the dialog that shows when you open the theme in Substratum.
• Added support for AOSP and OOS Pie.
• Updated theme for Instagram, Google App, Photos, Samsung Health and other fixes.
• Full changelog at the top of our FAQs: https://goo.gl/yto6Da
Please read the FAQs and Play Store description for info & troubleshooting.
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Comment below for version updates