RETRORIKA ICON PACK is an Personalization App for android
Download latest version of RETRORIKA ICON PACK Apk [Patched] v9.4 for Android from apkonehack with direct link
RETRORIKA ICON PACK Apk Description
Min: Android 4.0.3 and up
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
RETRORIKA is well manually drawn based on Google’s Material Design Guideline with vintage palette will change your device to be more beautiful!*This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read bellow) to use this app! If your launcher is not mentioned in this description don’t even think to purchase! Or simply install compatible launcher eg. Nova, Apex to apply Retrorika*Compatible stock launchers: LG Home (Marshmallow and earlier), Sony Xperia, Asus Zen UI, more compatible launchers please read below.
Not supported stock launchers: Samsung Touchwiz, LG Home Nougat, HTC, Google Now, and most of Chinese/MediatekFeatures:
1. 4100+ icons inspired by material design
2. 126+ HD 3000×2675 px cloud-based wallpaper
3. XXXHDPI Icon 192×192 px
4. Support 29++ launchers
5. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
6. See & Search all icons
7. Smart Icon Request
8. Support Muzei
9. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
10. Support main dinamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar and many more)
11. Smart icon request
12. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
13. Report bugs
14. Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
Support 29 or more major Launchers:
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF “show icon base”.
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you’re not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Retrorika/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may working unstable for some device. If you’re not sure DON’T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via retrorika dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6. THERE SO A LOT LOT OF ICON REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR REQUEST GET PRIORITIZED ALSO WRITE THEM TO MY G+ COMMUNITY WALL, JOIN HERE, otherwise I’ll pick randomly for next themed icons.
– Added and updated activities
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Comment below for version updates