My OldBoy is an Arcade Game for android
Download latest version of My OldBoy! – GBC Emulator Apk [Full] v1.5.1 for Android from apkonehack with direct link
My OldBoy Apk Description
Min: Varies with device
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
My OldBoy! is a full-featured and super-fast emulator to run Game Boy and Game Boy Color games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates accurately almost every aspect of the real hardware. Special features including link cable, rumble, and tilt sensor are also supported. You can also make your GB games colorful by selecting a custom palette.
Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer emulation.
• Super Game Boy palettes emulation. Enhance monochrome games by bringing more colors!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware, it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
* Fixed menu not working on certain devices.
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Comment below for version updates