JModder: GTA III Edition is an Action Game for android
Download latest version of JModder: GTA III Edition Apk [Full] v1.2 for Android from apkonehack with direct link
JModder: GTA III Edition Apk Description
Min: Android 2.2 and up
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
Please note: This is an unofficial third party application designed to allow users of the GTA III game for android to modify the stats of weapons and vehicles. The game is not included.
Makes the game even more fun.
*** Any issue contact us via email and we will fix the problem for you. If the issue cant be fixed we will refund you ***
Simple to use:
1. Open the app.
2. Backup current weapons and vehicles.
3. Make some changes.
4. Start the game and see your new mod in action.
Important: Game must not be running in background when mods are made. Game must be started after.
Hint: Good place to start is giving the Colt45 a negative damage; all the police use these so every time you get shot by a police officer you get more health.
Please note: This is a new app and has been tested on a number of devices but this doesn’t guarantee there won’t be any issues. Please contact us directly via email with any issues or suggestions.
This application contains not code from the actual game, modifications are made to already existing files.
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Comment below for version updates