Floating Apps (multitasking) Apk Description
Min: Android 4.0.3 and up
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
Experience real multitasking on your Android!Open more apps at the same time in floating windows and enjoy real multitasking! Don’t leave current app for a small task… Floating Apps is the largest and the most advanced collection of floating mini apps available on Google Play!
• watch YouTube & movies while using your phone for other things
• take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
• view email attachments without leaving email app
• view multiple PDF files at the same time
• open links in floating browser and view them later
• translate vocabularies without leaving current app
• and do much much much more…
Supported languages: EN, CS, DE, ES, FA, FR, ID, IT, JA, KO, PL, PT-BR, RO, RU, UK, SK, SV, TR, VI
If you have any problem with the app, contact us via [email protected] for help!
Floating Apps comes with more than 35 floating apps including:
• Floating Browser
• Floating Notes
• Floating Document Viewer (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and more)
• Floating Youtube
• Floating Facebook
• Floating Twitter
• Floating Google+
• Floating Calculator
• Floating Contacts
• Floating Dialer
• Floating File Manager
• Floating Music Player
• Floating Video Player
• Floating Image Viewer
• Floating Audio Recorder
• Floating Translator
• Floating Paint
• Floating Google Maps
• Floating Wifi Manager
• Floating Games
• and 15 more apps (see https://www.floatingapps.net for full list of 35 floating apps)…
• also, you can create your own floating apps from home screen widgets and URLs!
Floating Apps is the best of its kind because of our commitment and never-ending work. We love to do it for you!
• We’re always doing our best to help our users, so you’re not left alone.
• We’re developing Floating Apps for more than 4 years and it keeps getting better and better.
• We’re listening to your requests and designing apps and features for you.
The Most Advanced Features
• Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
• Do not find the right floating app for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floating apps.
• Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floating Menu and Quick Launch.
• Extremely powerful floating menu allows you to access not only floating apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
• Access floating apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
• Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
• Maximize the floating app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don’t need it now and restore it later.
• Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
• Open links, videos or images using floating apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
• It’s just like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung or split screen mode but for all Androids!
– New APPS: Audio Recorder & Actions
– New translations: Ukranian & Indonesian
– Updated translation to other languages
– More than 70 changes across the app!
– Image Viewer & File Manager is available in FREE version!
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)