Flamingo for Twitter Apk Description
Min: Android 3.2 and up
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
Flamingo is a bright and colourful Twitter client, which a simple and greatly customisable interface. It provides you with the Twitter experience you know and love with beautiful material design. You can easily switch between several accounts, and individually theme those accounts.
* Previews for Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, Vine, Path.com & Articles
* GIFs/Videos can be played inline in the timeline and you can easily add them to your tweets (powered by Giphy).
* Hover preview allows you to quickly preview photos, gifs and user profiles by simply long pressing on an icon or image. You can preview, zoom and pan the image all with one tap!
* Insanely customisable, almost every part of the app can be changed to your liking
* Other fun stuff including built in tweet-storming, streaming, advanced muting, background syncing, scheduled tweets & many more!
New Twitter replies (can use the old way by going to Theme -> Tweet -> Use legacy replies)
Video duration on preview
Widgets for lists and favourites
Import your own font to use
Pinned tweets on profiles
Prefetch images in timeline sync
New reader mode to read articles
Combined follows in activity
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.