Min: Android 3.2 and up
How to Download for Mobile
Click Description then Download links
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import and Export (Single-track or Multi-track)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
• Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
WANT A TRIAL VERSION?
Install FL Studio 12.4 for the PC and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for Windows PC. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
• In app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
• Location – Related to Bluetooth MIDI support; Apps that scan for BT devices must request LOCATION permission. It’s required because it may be possible to guess the location of an Android device by seeing which BT devices are nearby.
• Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files etc.
• Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
• Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES
IMPORTANT! FL Studio Mobile needs access to the Internet once, for a few seconds, the first time is started after an installation or update. Otherwise it will close after a few seconds.
Follow the steps here:
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile (the App will pop-up a link) and visit the support forum to report bugs/problems:
A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* “FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
* .dwp system-import – placed into My Instruments
* Improved export, can now send projects to external locations after selecting them
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)