ePSXe Apk Description
Min: Android 2.2 and up
How to Download for Mobile
Click Description then Download links
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
** IMPORTANT: ePSXe DOESN’T INCLUDE GAMES. GAMES MUST BE PROVIDED BY THE USER **
* Minor fixes
Support in [email protected]
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)