App Cloner is an Tools App for android
Download latest version of App Cloner Apk [Premium] v1.5.0 for Android from apkonehack with direct link
App Cloner Apk Description
Min: Android 4.0.3 and up
How to Download for Mobile?
Click Description then Download links
Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
App Cloner is the only multi-account app that creates true, independent, installable clones.
Please read about the incompatibilities below. You can get in touch at [email protected] We’re happy to provide support and answer your questions.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the SD-card. You can disable auto-start and wake locks. Or convert your app into a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add functionality such as password protection, incognito mode, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. There are over 100 app customization options and each update will add more.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of options:
• Clone premium apps (Messenger, VK, Viber)
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save or share cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps, watch faces
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change the rotation lock
• Floating apps & free-form windows
• Change the app display size, language & font size
• Keep screen on, immersive mode
• Multi-window support
• Password-protect apps
• Incognito mode for apps
• Exclude app from recents
• Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
• Remove permissions
• Prevent screenshots
• Spoof location
• Allow apps to be installed on SD-card
• Redirect external storage
• Clear cache on exit
• Remove widgets, app icon
• Disable auto-start
• Disable app defaults
• Disable mobile data & background networking
• SOCKS proxy
• Notification filter
• Silence notifications
• Change notification color
• Set brightness & mute on start
• Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth controls
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google account logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• Most Google apps
• Skype for Business
Use ‘Report app issue’ to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or doesn’t click, you must temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters or floating widgets.
Anti-virus apps may show warnings for cloned apps. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the unofficial certificate used to sign clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You may donate to support development and unlock up to 1000 clones. Rooted devices need internet connection during cloning to verify premium status. All product names and brands mentioned above are property of their respective owners.
• ‘Disable USB events’ launching option
• ‘Build props’ option > Fingerprint
• Bug fixes for Android 4.0 – 4.3
Click Download red button below, Wait for 5 seconds and click the skipad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Sometimes the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.
- Download the game APK file, After Download Finish, tap the downloaded file in your notification bar and Install.
- Or go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder, find the game apk and install it.
Go to your Settings > Security >Unknown sources (check it if there’s no mark)
- Download game APK file and Game Cache
- Go to your File Manager and navigate your Download folder.
- Find the gamecache file and tap long press the file and tap the menu in your phone and tap Extract or Decompressed.
- After Extract or Decompressed the file, Copy the folder that start in com. and paste to Android/OBB folder or Android/Data. you can see in Download orange button above where to put the cache file
- You can now Install the apk and open it.
- Comment below for version updates